This policy covers how Twitmusic treats personal information that Twitmusic collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
You signify your agreement to the privacy policies described herein by using Twitmusic. If you do not agree with our privacy policies, please do not use our site.
Your continued use of our site following posting of changes to these privacy policies means you accept those changes.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Twitmusic does not own or control, or to people that Twitmusic does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
1. General. Twitmusic collects personal information when you register with Twitmusic, when you use Twitmusic products or services, when you visit Twitmusic pages or the pages of certain Twitmusic partners. Twitmusic may combine information about you, that we have, with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, full user name, password, city, state, country, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your public profile.
Your full user name and your photo, if you decide to upload one, are displayed to people on the Twitmusic website.
Twitmusic automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Twitmusic cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Twitmusic uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
2. Children. Please do not attempt to register for Twitmusic or provide us with personally identifiable information if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable information, we will delete such information from our system. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us.
3. Information Sharing And Disclosure. Twitmusic does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Twitmusic under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Twitmusic communicate with you about offers from Twitmusic and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Twitmusic displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- Twitmusic does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
4. Cookies, Web Beacons and Related Technologies. Twitmusic may set and access Twitmusic cookies on your computer.
Twitmusic uses web beacons to access Twitmusic cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Twitmusic products and services.
Twitmusic lets other companies such as third party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies that show advertisements on some of our pages to serve advertisements directly to you within Twitmusic's Sites, Services and Software. By serving these advertisements directly to you, these companies can set their own cookies on your computer and trigger their own Web beacons. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. If you would like to contact the advertisers, third party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies with which we have relationships to learn more about their privacy policies and what options (if any) they offer to opt out of their data collection, please visit their web site(s). Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Twitmusic's cookies.
The Services may include the use of ad banner partners for the serving and/or targeting of ads, promotions, and other marketing messages. These ads may be provided, in some cases, by a third party ad service provider. The ad service provider may place or utilize their own unique cookie on your browser, and may use non-personally identifiable information about your visit to our sites, such as the number of times you have viewed the ad. Twitmusic is not responsible for the collection of these cookies and is not responsible for the actions of the ad service providers. Twitmusic does not sponsor, endorse or guarantee any products or services advertised by third parties on its site.
Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your Twitmusic Account Information at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Twitmusic service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, which are considered part of your Twitmusic account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
You can delete your Twitmusic account by proceeding to your artist Dashboard, selecting the Settings tab and clicking “Delete my account”.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Twitmusic may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Twitmusic account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.